Preparing your quilt for machine quilting
It is our desire to provide you with the best quilting service possible. Before you send your quilt, please
- make sure your backing fabric is 3 to 4 inches larger than your quilt top on each side.
- make sure there are no open seams.
- trim excess threads.
- refrain from adding embellishments to your quilt until after the quilting. Yo-yos, buttons and beads can catch on the machine’s hopping foot and cause a tear in your quilt and/or damage to the embellishment.
- Indicate if your quilt is directional so that the quilting design is correctly placed.
- Print and complete the and enclose it with your quilt.